Owen is our lovely comedian of the family and an aspiring wordsmith. He loves making up his own words. So much so that I keep an evernote of his many phrases and sayings. They have given us quite a few chuckles over the years.
Here is a sampling of them, starting from when he was around two:
- Maminomas (You’re making me nervous!)
- AffaIgadundun (After I get done)
- Jay-gis (That’s so Jaygis! We have no idea what this means)
- Rock ya bay-bay!
- Super Power Skunk Butt (Name of his amazing super power. Can you imagine what it is?)
- Doctor Gabedo (Name of Owens bike)
- I couldn’t have done it without me!
- Cheese and Whiskers!
- Ahoy! (Used in normal sentences randomly. All of the time)
- Symo (Adjective, substituted for “cool”. I.e Daddy, you are Symo)
- Wowser pancakes! (one of our favorites!)
Here’s a video of him last night. He was begging me to take a video of him “translating” words into different languages. Greetings, greetings!
And here’s one of our favorite videos of Owen when he was 4 years old. This is him teaching me his “Fee Fi Fum” song. We submitted this one to AFHV!
In-house entertainment at it’s finest!